MHA6100 WEEK 2 DISCUSSION AND PROJECT INSTRUCTIONSfewa46
Effective leadership requires the leader to have a way with people. This is not necessarily the same as being a people person. The leader must, at least, have a way with people because ultimately the people should want to follow.
Week 2 examines how leaders can develop their way with the people they lead. In this week, you will also learn how to cultivate the skills required to improve your leadership people skills.
Your Learning Objectives for the Week:
- Critique communication styles in healthcare leadership settings.
- Develop strategies to provide mentoring and professional development in people.
- Contrast team-building processes to building trust and cohesiveness among team members.
- 6 months ago
- Assignment 2: Contingency Planning
- MGMT314: Week #8 Paper: INCLUDE AN ABSTRACT 5-6 page Paper For this assignment, you should focus on the reading material for weeks 1-7 and YOU MUST READ the NORTEL CASE STUDY that is in the resources section of your classroom - It is also on page 535 of y
- ico Nyanya
- discussion question
- 450 word forum
- Homework Post
- Brilliant Answers
- 4 page paper
- For "Prof. Nicholas" - CJA/444 - Criminal Justice Organizational Trends Paper