Are we exactly "what we eat?" Let's find out by completing a nutritional analysis. Analyze 7 days of your daily food and beverage intake. A recommendation is to analyze 4 days during the week and 1 day on the weekend for a total of 5 days.
You may analyze 7 days for the week but only need to submit 5 days.
Complete a nutritional analysis using MyFitnessPal. Introduction to MyFitnessPal. Once you sign up for a free account you may enter foods on a computer or use the app on a smartphone. When searching for foods you may also scan an item from a food label. (see Content for additional directions)
- Choose a report and select Calories. Take a screenshot. Paste into a word document.
- Choose a report and select Proteins. Take a screenshot.
- Choose a report and select Carbohydrates, Take a screenshot.
- Choose a report and select Fats. Take a screenshot.
- Choose one report, nutrient important to you and add, such as calcium, saturated fat, sodium, etc.
- All reports will be in one word document.
- Answer the questions in Assignments.
How to use MyFitnessPal. (Video approximately 5:00 minutes)
Introduction to MyFitnessPal; My FitnessPal App.
Published Aug 7, 2012
For full credit on this assignment you must include all reports and answer the following questions.
Answer the following questions:
- Did you eat enough calories? How many did you average?
- How was the percentage breakdown of carbohydrates, fats and protein?
- What kind of improvements will you be making to your diet? Be specific; do not say just need to eat more. What specific changes will you include?
- 4 years ago