"Araby" and "A Rose For Emily"Sixtony
1-Araby by James Joyce
2-A Rose For Emily by William Faulkner
Note, a well-written objective paragraph consists of 7-12 sentences. You are not re-writing the story, but summarizing in your own words, without the usage of quotes or copying the story. No first or second person usage.
The first two paragraphs are your well-written summaries of the two assigned stories for that week. The third paragraph consists of responding to my question or comment posted in the weekly discussion. Points will be deducted if the above criteria is not met.
The topic to explore in your third paragraph is the theme loss of innocence and frustration/coping with first love.
- 3 days ago
- Assembly language help !!
- California Coast University BAM 315 Principles of Management UNIT 1
- Module2- Case acc504 TLC
- Please contact Deloitte and ask them the following questions.
- How to Measure Success and Sustain the Gain
- EE212 week 4 assignment
- UNIT VII CASE STUDY
- the questions are in the document its 5 questions
- Sociopolitical Trends
- Cognitive -PLEASE READ ALL REQUIREMENTS - I AM A FEMALE - NEED ASAP
- NOT RATED
Weekly Discussion Board Posts
Discussion Board posting is an important part of the activities ofLIT 1000Internet. Generally, the more you participate (post), the better score you …9 days ago