2000 - 3000 words paper on Political Science - Public Opinion and Citizen Action.
Hey, this is my final paper for this class and I was going to do it myself but I got a really low grade in my las homework assignment using SPSS so I cant afford to get a low grade on this one.
Here I will put the guidelines for the paper and all the material required for it. You will need the program of SPSS to see the data of the survey.
Work with me on a quantitative project exploring how fictional media affects political attitudes by manipulating emotion. You would help design the questionnaire and work on the IRB (research ethics board) proposal prior to putting the experiment in the field. Once there is data, you would be responsible for your own analysis and for writing the results in such a way as to connect them to material we have covered in class.
I will grade your papers on the depth and cogency of your analysis and your attention to grammar, structure, and syntax. I’m not terribly concerned about paper length, but a paper of about 2000-3000 words should cover these topics in the depth I am expecting. Those choosing to work with me will receive credit in the paper when it is taken to conference, and should attend to their responsibilities as part of a research team.
https://www.youtube.com/embed/nMEpxcTv5Mk
https://www.youtube.com/embed/Bppv34D21hY
https://www.youtube.com/embed/AvWsRsFCXBw
Attachments areaPreview YouTube video project112018 1
project112018 1Preview YouTube video project112018 2
project112018 2Preview YouTube video project 112018 3
project 112018 3
8 years ago
50
Purchase the answer to view it

- order_109684_280386.doc
- order_109684_281053.doc
- During the fall harvest season in the United States, pumpkins are sold in large
- Ethics, Compliance Auditing, and Emerging Issues
- I/O Psychology Paper
- Describe the circumstances under which people are most likely to imitate aggressive acts. Can it be said with some certianty...
- Russian Revolution
- 2100 J of heat are added to 33 mol of argon gas at a constant pressure of 120 kPa
- Accounting - Case study
- Easy do
- For The Think Tank
- News Organisation Analysis