Week 3 Discussionbkmorgan
Initial Post: Discuss how setting is established in one of the works read for this week. How does the setting advance the tone/mood of the work? Cite specific scene(s), and if setting is also symbolic.
Initial Post: Consider how symbols convey the central meaning of one of the works you read this week. How might the symbols presented be considered both conventional and/or literary? How do the symbols convey the theme and/or meaning of the work?
You must make a substantive and thoughtful initial post of 250 words or more to one of the questions, incorporating MLA citation and a Works Cited.
Meyer, Michael and D. Quentin Miller. The Compact Bedford Introduction to Literature: Reading, Thinking, and Writing, 12th ed., Macmillan Learning, 2020.
- “The Lottery” by Shirley Jackson
- “A&P” by John Updike
- “The Enormous Radio” by John Cheever
- “The Cask of Amontillado” by Edgar Allan Poe
- 10 days ago
- Curriculum Guides for Spoken Language and Word Recognition : Week 4 Assignment
- Histroy multiple questions NEED HELP ASAP
- Assignment 1: Discussion—Emotional Disorders
- college study and high school study
- thermal project
- Help with computer discussion homework
- Juvenile Matters
- fina l page
- OPS/571 OPS 571 OPS571 FINAL EXAM