The german illustrated book typographic geniusRayan29
After reading Chapters 6, 7 and 8 and watching the summary videos in the Build Your Knowledge Area- again discuss what you found most intriguing in the chapters and the video.
You might consider talking about anything you learned about woodblock printing or etching or other printing techniques.
You might look further into the extraordinary art of Albrecht Durer and discuss your finds.
You might consider Martin Luther and the effect of the printing press on Christianity.
And/or you might discuss anything you found interesting about the development of fonts, font families, and the wide variety in typesetting in different countries. These aren't questions as much as potential topics if you need a prompt.
- 2 months ago
- Additional Response*****Already A++ Rated Tutorial*****Use as Guide Paper*****
- Cardiovascular disease risk factors
- Gender Discrimination and the Theory of Utilitarianism*****A++ Rated Tutorial Already***** Use as a Guide Paper*****
- MGT 500 Assignment 3-Leadership of Richard Branson
- The Rise and Fall of Nortel Network*****Already A++ Rated Tutorial*****Use as Guide Paper*****
- class 2 unit 6 comment 2
- Hypothesis Tests for Two Samples- WORKSHEET AND POWERPOINT
- PSY 100 Week 8 Assignment 2 Adjustment Case Study*****Already A++ Rated Tutorial*****Use as Guide Paper*****
- HLT-308V Week 4 Organizational Risk Management Interview
- The Law of Abandonment*****Already A++ Rated Tutorial*****Use as Guide Paper*****