Study Identification activityLilymama
Purpose: Differentiate between primary, secondary, and "other" journal articles; differentiate between qualitative and quantitative research articles.
- Download the Study Identification Worksheet attached below.
- Using the knowledge gained during your preparation and the flowchart at the bottom of the Worksheet, you will review the pdfs of the 10 studies linked below.
- Identify each study as follows by highlighting your choice on the document:
- Is it a primary study, a secondary study, or "other" (neither)?
- If a primary study, is it quantitative or qualitative? (If it is not a primary study, leave the last two columns blank.)
- Submit your completed worksheet to this submission folder.
- 2 years ago