Social Science Homeworklanibell13
There has been an increase in the perceived threat of cyberterrorism, but it is not clear how violent extremist and terrorist groups are leveraging the Internet as a platform for
attacks against given targets. With that in mind, find as much information as you can about an actor named Ardit Ferizi and his role in aiding the so-called Islamic State (IS).
1. What did Ferizi do? Be specific in terms of his target and methods.
2. Would you characterize him as a skilled hacker or a basic script kiddie? Why?
3. Would you characterize his actions as cybercrime or cyberterrorism? Be specific in terms
of the definitions of the events, how his acts could facilitate on- or offline crime, and the
laws used to prosecute him.
4. What does this incident tell us about the threat of links between crime and terrorism?
six to eight pages in length (not including a reference
page), double-spaced, 12 point, Times New Roman font with one-inch margins
- a month ago
- HS Questions 9
- California Real Estate Exam
- Complete a 4 page paper on the philosophy of the U.S. corrections system. How has the philosophy of the U.S. corrections system changed over the years? What effects has the change had? What court cases contributed to the change?
- The garden club is designing with 24 cosmos, 32 pansies, and 36 marigolds. Each row will have only one type...
- Social Studies -
- Does Giving Praise Harm Children? (Yes)
- Unit 3 Part Two
- What are the three different ways to prove triangles similar.