- Subjective: What details did the patient provide regarding her personal and medical history?
- Objective: What observations did you make during the physical assessment?
- Assessment: What were your differential diagnoses? Provide a minimum of three possible diagnoses. List them from highest priority to lowest priority. What was your primary diagnosis and why?
- Plan: What was your plan for diagnostics and primary diagnosis? What was your plan for treatment and management, including alternative therapies? Include pharmacologic and nonpharmacologic treatments, alternative therapies, and follow-up parameters, as well as a rationale for this treatment and management plan.
- Reflection notes: What would you do differently in a similar patient evaluation?
- 7 days ago
- Lab Chemical reactions. Answer all questions and balance equations
- Management Tools-The Accounting Cycle - Discussion 200 words
- Motivation and Profiling of Terrorist Groups
- Cluster analysis
- For NJosh only!
- cyber crime and security discussion
- Compensation Management
- taxtaion assignment 2000 words
- LDR 800 Week 3 Comparison Matrix Paper: Leadership Ethics
- ACC 561 Week 3 Assignment Help As Discussed