Respond in 1 paragraph! Do you agree Why or why not!
“Learning disabilities are disorders that affect the ability to understand, or use spoken or written language, do mathematical calculations, coordinate movements, and direct attention” (NINDS, 2023, para. 1). The strategies and instructional content utilized to assist students with learning disabilities varies and is based on the child’s disability. “Some of the treatment and intervention options include working with a professional (or team) who can help a child and family learn to communicate, getting a hearing device, such as a hearing aid, joining support groups, and taking advantage of other resources available to children with a hearing loss and their families” (CDC, 2022a, para. 2). For example, a student with ADHD has a difficult time staying focused. One tactic a teacher can use entails placing instructions around the room as a reminder. Teachers can also give verbal commands to assist the student with getting back on track. Teachers can use a Promethean board to display a reminder message. The disadvantage of using technology is that each teacher may not have access to such technology; therefore, the student fails to obtain the same accommodations in the classroom.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (2022a). Hearing Loss Treatment and Intervention Services. https://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/hearingloss/screening.html
- 6 days ago
- Analyze the current trends affecting the evolution of health information technology (HIT). Determine a significant trend that you believe is...
- A social interactional model of husband marital aggression was examined in young couples at the time of their first marriage....
- Week 3 response to 4 people please read the yellow high light ($ 5)
- Strategic Planning Dis 6
- This is due in 5 hours (Statistics Questions)
- Midterm Paper
- ACC 564 WEEK 11 DISCUSSION (5 DIFFERENT ANSWERS POSTED)
- Need a topic picked today. Same person to do portfolio project