Primary Source Analysisastham38
Use the document entitled “Primary Source Reader” to select a primary source from the list. Remember, this primary source should be one that relates to the topic of your proposed term paper. Once you’ve chosen a primary source, use the attached worksheet to analyze your source.
Read the primary source carefully and respond to all the questions and points in the attached worksheet. Remember, you are analyzing, so don’t just give me one word or one sentence answers. Be as specific and through as you can be and avoid stating the obvious.
Read, analyze, and contextualize, and don’t forget to write your responses using college level language and writing – avoid slang and colloquialism. Points off for incomplete, simplistic, and or non-analyzed submissions.
Worksheet is attached.
- 2 years ago
- FIN 534
- COM 220-Week 3-Grammar Exercises
- Substantial progress has been made with regard to employment of people of color in policing. Does that make a difference...
- CJS 240 Week 5 DQ 1 and DQ 2
- Economics (Reading Summary)
- TouchDevelop homwork
- Five paragraph essay
- Part A: Examine the quality of Odysseus’ leadership. As a first step, reflect on your definition of leadership. Are some people born leaders while the rest of us are destined to be followers? Conversely, is it possible for most everyone to acquire leaders
- english 225 film
- PR 4-6B Complete accounting cycle
Forum 4 Prompt
· Using your Primary Source Analysis, write a more developed synthesis of your analysis.
· Take what’s in your worksheet and try to be a bit more thorough and critical.
· …2 years ago