Personal Trainer questions. Choose only ONE of the following and write a 250 word essay response. ORIGINAL WORK ONLY!!jospha1
Choose one of the learning experiences below and write a 250-word essay response.
1. Define the three energy pathways. For each pathway, identify two exercises that utilize the pathway. If you were training to run a marathon, which pathway would be the focal point of your training? What types of activities would you incorporate into your marathon training and why? How will an understanding of energy pathways help you in your future training endeavors?
2. Compare and contrast the body's physiological responses to aerobic training and anaerobic training. What adaptations must the body undergo if either of the training protocols are performed exclusively for over a year? How will an understanding of aerobic and anaerobic training help you in your future training endeavors?
3. Identify six common joints in the body and list the following:
- Joint name
- Joint classification
- Anatomical description in relation to the sternum (e.g. anterior, distal, etc.)
- Example exercise / movement that utilizes the joint
In addition, identify a movement / exercise that utilizes three or more joints. List the movement / exercise as well as the joints that are involved in the movement. How will an understanding of joints help you in your future training endeavors?
4. Identify an activity that primarily utilizes type I muscle fibers. What is the typical body type of individuals who regularly perform this type of activity? How would you train the body to better perform this activity? Do the same for type IIa and type IIx muscle fibers. How will an understanding of muscle fiber types help you in your future training endeavors?
- 4 years ago
- Service records in a used car dealership show that for every 100 cars sold, 30 cars breakdown in
- During the summer, many students become employed at local businesses
- A survey of 76 commercial airline flights of under 2 hours resulted in a sample average late time
- Health Care PlN
- Zero To 60: What Business Owners Need To Know About Capital Gains,” describes useful ideas that will help you learn more about capital gains and how this tax regime can impact business decisions. After reading this article, determine which of the planning
- As Discussed
- There is money to send three of seven city council members to a conference in Honolulu.
- What inference can you make about why Meg lowman conducts research in the rainforest.
- Environmental Health