Personal Statement Assignmentfts0220
- Personal Statement. The role of the personal statement is to make you stand out from others. Countless students list many similar qualifications, experiences, and goals. Creating a personal statement that is notable for its content requires preparation and planning. Personal statements need to be meticulously organized, well-written and focused on setting you apart from the larger group. Whether a personal statement includes an effort to disclose or explain a misstep along the way or to communicate the applicant’s all-encompassing passion for the degree program or specialty, the content must be clear and the ideas must flow well.
Consider the following prompts to structure your Statement:
- •What makes you unique?
- •What attracts you to your chosen career?
- What do you expect to get out of it?
- •When did you initially become interested in this career? How hasthis interest developed?
- •When did you become certain that this is what you wanted to do?What solidified your decision?
- •What are your intellectual influences?
- •What writers, books, professors, concepts in college have shapedyou?
- •What non-academic experiences contributed to your choice of schooland/or career?
- •How much more education are you interested in?
- 14 days ago
- professor anthony
- Brilliant Answers
- Language and reading acquisition
- Quantitative Analysis for Management Assignment
- Qualitative annotated bibliography
- PCN-440 Week 6 Topic 6 DQ 2
- BUS317 Assignments Week 1 - Journal
- Question 1
- COM-315 Topic 7 DQ 1
- Write pseudocode and implement a Python program for the following problem.