As a continuation to examining your policies, review for procedures that may relate to them.
>>. Compliance issues are:
-- CLINICAL STAFF MEMBERS ARE NOT WASHING THEIR HANDS BETWEEN PATIENTS.
-- EMPLOYEE ATTACKS PATIENTS WHILE UNDER THE USE OF NARCOTICS
- In a 4-page paper, describe the procedures for each of the two compliance plans.
- Break each procedure section into 2 pages each.
- Remember to support your procedures for each of two plans with a total of three research sources (1-2 per procedure), cited at the end in APA format.
- Write your procedures in a way that all employees will understand at a large medical facility where you are the Compliance Officer.
- Remember, you chose two compliance policy plans under the key compliance areas of Compliance Standards, High-Level Responsibility, Education, Communication, Monitoring/Auditing (for Safety), Enforcement/Discipline, and Response/Prevention. (Check them out if you forget! Remember, you may have written about different policies for the two different compliance plans.)
Submit your completed assignment by following the directions linked below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document. (Mac users, please remember to append the ".docx" extension to the filename.) The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. An example is shown below:
- a year ago
- Successfully Funding Your Business Venture
- The question is, calculate E, when significance level is 0.05
- Consider again the data in Problem 15. Suppose that in the aerobic exercise group we also
- FIN 571 Week 1 DQs. Get an A++.
- For the think tank
- ACC 349 Week 2 Team Assignment Problems Ch 2 and 3. Get an A++.
- microeconomics needed today
- mylab pearson marketing homework, just 25 multiple-choice questions
- NOT RATED
Are you ready to present the policies for your two compliance plans in a way that all employees will understand at a large medical facility where you are the Compliance Officer?
a year ago
- In 4-page paper …