(1) What are the following values? sin(π/3), cos(2π/3), tan(5π/4), sin(5π/3), cos(9π/4), tan(3π/2)
(2) Explain why sin^2(x) + cos^2(x) = 1 for any x.
(3) What are the domain and range of sin(x), cos(x) and tan(x)?
(4) What are the inverse functions of the following? f(x) = (2x-3)/(-x+2), f(x) = (4x-1)^3 + 2
(5) What are the following values? 16^(3/4), 9^(-3/2)
- a month ago
- Sum It Up
- i need help with someone who know " kinematic of mechanism "
- Create a personal QR code for yourself Research how to do it and then create one that can be used on business cards, resume's etc. This is due in class on Monday December 5th,2016.
- See attache'd socument
- Need help with the textbook, realidades hw. I am working on Realidades 3 and I need the andwers to Unit...
- question help
- NURS 6231: HEALTHCARE SYSTEMS AND QUALITY OUTCOMES - Discussion 2 (Grading Rubic and Media Attached)
- Completing IRS form 706 (Estate Tax Return)
- I need at least 150 words Is it doubtful that "Some schools are still pondering whether to incorporate technology" in 2017? Be sure to support your opinion!
- History from 1945-Present Discussion week 1