Introduction to Ethics Due 12.20.2020chante.clark1994
Primary Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 200-250 words by Friday that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions with your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
For this Discussion Board, please complete the following:
In this course, we have examined big ideas in ethics, such as integrity, virtue, consequences, duty and more. We have studied how they relate to everyday life, work, and society. This week, you will consider how ethics impacts our use of the Internet.
Michael recently purchased a new tablet to use for his classes. The company he purchased the tablet from offered him a $50 rebate if he would leave a 5-star review on the store’s website; while he likes the tablet, he feels that there are some issues that would cause the tablet to actually merit a 3-star rating. Michael faces an ethical dilemma here.
In your discussion post, you will discuss ethical considerations related to using the internet.
In your post discuss the following:
- Share one example of an ethical consideration you or someone close to you has faced when using the internet or social media.
- Discuss how this class has helped you to evaluate the ethical decision including whether you would have selected a different decision if faced with the same situation now.
- 2 years ago
- Module 11 Written Assignment - Final Continuing Project
- Lady Hawkins only
- Researching Interesting Topics - Presentation of your findings
- Assignment 3: Presentation: "Biggest Challenges Facing Organizations in the Next 20 Years"
- ACC-350 Module 1 DQ 1 - How has the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 affected financial reporting for publicly traded companies? Do you think that the Sarbanes-Oxley Act……..
- PROF ANTHONY ONLY!!
- BUS 518 Assignment 5 Organizational Change and Personal Leadership Development Plan*****A++ Rated Tutorial Already***** Use as Guide Paper*****
- Reflections On Writing Paper