HOMEWORK: PATIENT CASE STUDY PROFILES – CANCER CAUSESslim3k08
Even though Tanya has the breast cancer gene, it does not necessarily mean she will ever develop breast cancer. However, she does have a chance. In this assignment, you are going evaluate the medical histories and breast cancer risks of Tanya’s friends, and estimate how they might reduce their risks. You will learn about the various risk factors, both genetic and lifestyle related, as well as prevention methods for breast cancer.
For this assignment, you will use a Patient Case Study Profile Form to evaluate four patient profiles and their medical histories. Refer to the resources listed in the What You Need To Know section.
- Examine the four patient profiles and medical histories of Tanya’s friends (Mary, Paula, June, and Nora) with respect to their breast cancer risk.
- Use the various resources presented this week to help you analyze the cancer causes for each profile.
- Use the National Cancer Institute's Breast Cancer Risk Assessment Risk Calculator Tool ( https://bcrisktool.cancer.gov/calculator.html )to estimate the patient’s risks of developing breast cancer.
- Provide recommendations for each patient profile as to how they might reduce their cancer risk.
- Enter your recommendations in the Patient Case Study Profile Form next to each patient profile.
- Submit your completed document in the assignment area of the courseroom. All assignments are due at end of the week, unless otherwise specified.
- a year ago
- Supply Chain Management Questions
- Calculating the WACC)
- Expresswriters Only
- management ethics help
- Prepare a two- to three-page paper in APA style, sixth edition
- I need help with my Bio assignment
- FIN 370 Entire Course
- Algebra Assignment due Saturday 10/12
- PhD Work (Psychology)
- HRM 592 training and Development