Consider the discussion in "Texas's Shift from Blue to Red Informs 2014 Races." The "red-blue" debate in Texas is essentially an issue of party realignment. The transformation of Texas from a one-party Democratic state to that of essentially a one-party Republican state occurred over several years in which there was a convergence of many different factors, including economics,demographics, trends in national politics, and the role of key political actors. For those predicting the possibility of Texas becoming a "blue" state with the resurgence of the Democratic Party, what lessons might be drawn from the Republican realignment that produced the party's current domination of the state government and many local governments throughout Texas?
Do not forget to post a reply to a classmate and include your word count.
- 4 years ago
- please read the article and write:
- homework help
- Credit will be awarded based on the students’ ability to prepare flawless financial statements for the month ended January 31, 2015
- ENG 328 Week 2 Assignment ( Outline and Annotated Bibliography ) <<< A Graded Tutorial >>>
- as agreed
- Imagine that you are a financial manager researching investments for your client that align with its investment goals. Research any U.S. publicly traded company that you may consider as an investment opportunity
- Civil Liberties, Habeas Corpus, and the War on Terror
- Finance Choose Company for Project - This goes with the Finance Final Project that is posted
- ethics homework
- Fresh Paper: Psychology Paper
- NOT RATED
The State of Texas faces several challenges,1)choose an issue of interest to you;2)determine the proper statelegislativerepresentative whom to address for …4 years ago