Chapter 10. Identification and Data Assessment
Initial Postings: Read and reflect on the assigned readings for the week. Then post what you thought was the most important concept(s), method(s), term(s), and/or any other thing that you felt was worthy of your understanding in each assigned textbook chapter.Your initial post should be based upon the assigned reading for the week, so the textbook should be a source listed in your reference section and cited within the body of the text. Other sources are not required but feel free to use them if they aid in your discussion.
Also, provide a graduate-level response to each of the following questions:
- In Chapter 10 the focus of the material is identifying and assessing data. One of the chief concerns of identifying and assessing data is extrapolation and interpolation. Please explain both of these concepts and give a reason why these scenarios would occur. Please address each component of the discussion board. Also, cite examples according to APA standards.
[Your post must be substantive and demonstrate insight gained from the course material. Postings must be in the student's own words - do not provide quotes!]
[Your initial post should be at least 450+ words and in APA format (including Times New Roman with font size 12 and double spaced). Post the actual body of your paper in the discussion thread then attach a Word version of the paper for APA review]
- 9 days ago
- Two word-problem questions
- Open exploring_e05_grader_h2_RealEstate.xlsx and save it as exploring_e05_grader_h2_RealEstate_LastFirst
- The ratio of cats to dogs seen by a veterinarian in one day is 2 to 5. If a bet...
- Mircobio Homework
- Business Homework
- How are you more independent with other people around the world give three examples look at the tags on your...
- Project Management
- Objective summary and article and answer question
- week 10.11