Statistics and related graphs are commonly used in the news, advertising, and debates to illustrate and support a specific viewpoint. These statistics and graphs can often be used to mislead or misrepresent the actual data.
Choose 1 of the graphs below, and discuss the following in your main post:
- Why do you consider the graph misleading?
- What should be changed or added to the graph to make the information accurate?
Respond to 2 classmates who chose a different graph than you. In your response, consider finding something different that you would change or why you think the graph was set up the way that it was.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
Stephanie. (2014, January 24). Misleading graphs: Real life examples [Images]. Retrieved from https://www.statisticshowto.datasciencecentral.com/misleading-graphs/
- a month ago
- Answer the followiing question
- On July 1, 2013, Lula Plume created a new self-storage business, Safe Storage Co
- HRM- Competitive compensation and benefits packages
- Kaplan University GB 540 Unit 2 Discussion 2
- COM 156 (University Composition & Communi. II) Complete Course
- BUS 475 (Integrated Business Topics) Week 1-5 Complete Course
- HRM560 Week 9 Discussion 1 and 2
- ECO 561 Week 6 Knowledge Check
- Assignment 2
- NOT RATED
Statistics and related graphs are commonly used in the news, advertising, and debates to illustrate and support a specific viewpoint. These statistics and graphs can often …6 months ago