Write three to six paragraphs on each of the two essay questions below:
One ( 20 Points) How have your views on creativity been changed by this course, by your engagement with course materials and/or by your work in this course? Or take another approach, perhaps one that argues the course reinforced views you already held, or did nothing to add to or change your views of creativity. You may respond creatively and/or refer to readings as you choose.
Two (20 Points)
All three required course texts discuss the role of "imagination" in terms of inspiration for, and development of creativity in human societies. Briefly, discuss how each of these texts offer differing views of imagination as essential to creativity. Cite at least one passage from each text to support your view about creativity and imagination.
"Reflect on your own creativity. Where does imagination come into play in your own sense of personal creativity? What does it mean for you to be imaginative, to imagine and what sorts of experiences, objects or processes inspire you to be imaginative?
- 5 years ago
- please respond to my classmate 100-150 words ( its not an essay) follow the guide in RED
- International Marketing Professor Xavier
- Health Literacy and Patient Empowerment
- Accounting discussion
- week 5 discussion 2 POL 201
- Assessment of the unethical behavior of students with statistical analysis, hypothesis test.
- Multiple Questions Answers
- FINANCE ASSIGNMENT
- NOT RATED4 years ago