This is a research paper, base on what you've learned from research articles about COVID-19 and analyze it by using geographic and pandemic knowledge.
1. The structure of the paper should break up to 3-5 clear sections.
2. All of the website/resource uses must be comes from geographic websites!!!
3. Paper should include: Sequencing of ideas, paragraphing,well-structured argument, thesis statement, topic statement, section heading, what do you learn from that, how to compelling your audience (the audience would be people who familiar with geographic knowledge and interested on in), evidence to support your thesis statement, multimedia required and how that support your topic and thesis statement.
4. 700-1000 words.
- 2 years ago
- A- plus writer
- SOC 312 Week 3 DQ,Developmentally Appropriate Teaching & Quiz
- MBAD 6222 Assignment 2 Problems (Summer II 2014)
- Environmental questions 2
- CAPSTONE PROJECT: Zynga
- MGT498 entire course
- com/339 Week 5 Individual Assignment
- For Jon Jones only
- Construction Methods & Design Solutions
- Test the hypothesis