Title of Term Paper:
“Different types of Concerted Reactions and Mechanisms: Applications in Synthesis of
Important Classes of Organic Compounds”
Format for Report:
4. Methods/Approaches/Examples/Illustrations of (a) Different classes of compounds,
including structures & nomenclature, (b) specific chemical reactions, (c) mechanisms, (d)
kinetics/thermodynamics, (e) Applications & impacts in society.
5. Data & Results
Requirements: Minimum of Six typed Pages Plus recent References/Citations in ACS
(American Chemical Society) Format, Figures and Data Tables; including spectroscopic
properties, Times New Roman, 12 Point Font, double space.
Note: I have uploaded two potentially valuable articles in the Information Menu of BB as
(a) Marjorie C. Caserio: Reaction mechanisms in organic chemistry: Concerted reactions J.
Chem. Educ. 1971, 48, 12, 782
(b) Pericyclic Reactions of MSU Chemistry Department
- 19 days ago
- Can you help?
- Executive Summary Final Submission
- SOCW-6060 & 6443-W3-Discussions
- Part 1 and Part 2 to this Discussion Area. Cite your work appropriately whenever possible. You should follow the most recent APA guidelines when citing your work. Be sure to incorporate your weekly readings and cite your sources using proper APA guideline
- can this be completed on time
- For Ann Harris
- KIM WOODS
- Week 11 Assignment
- Power Point Presentation on Wireless Attacks