Case Study - Criminal Justice, American Lawdav.wilson1988
THREE PART QUESTION regarding behavior in american law please include references
Explore the Keen Family case study (attached), considering the psychological factors at play. Then respond to the following in 600 words:
● How do the following psychological factors account for the criminal behavior in the case study?
o Mental disorders
▪ Psychopathy and other personality disorders
▪ Major mental disorders characterized by mood disturbances and periods of psychosis
o Substance abuse
● How do social, behavioral, and cognitive factors interact with the psychological factors listed above to create a cumulative effect on the criminal behavior in the case study?
Respond to the following in 250–350 words:
● To what degree do genetic and biological factors lessen or exempt a criminal offender’s responsibility?
● Should some genetic and/or biological factors qualify offenders for lighter sentences compared to other genetic and/or biological factors? Why or why not?
Explore the Keen Family case study (same attachment), considering genetic and biological factors at play. Then respond to the following in 500–750 words:
● How do the following factors account for the criminal behavior in the case study?
● How do the social, behavioral, cognitive, and psychological factors interact with the genetic and biological factors listed above to create a cumulative effect on the criminal behavior in the case study?
- 21 days ago
- Com Science (Ethical Analysis)
- Assignment 1: Tax Research Due Week 3 and worth 200 points Imagine that the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has selected your client...
- PPA 404 Administrative law quiz 1, week 1, correct answers included
- aveda swot analysis
- opinion 4.1
- Values of a Therapist
- health Coordinator Unit IV Article Review
- NOT RATED
please use five references
PART ONE: In 900 words (using Keen family case study attachment)
19 days ago
- Complete separate risk assessments of Joseph and Shawn Keen. Be sure to address the …