*use template attached**
For this assignment, you will develop an initial scope document and proposal for deploying an Enterprise Security Infrastructure Project. This is done by gathering facts about the selected organization and identifying project needs.
First, select a global IT organization with which you are currently affiliated, have worked for in the past, or one you would like to learn more about. This organization should be relevant to your professional goals and sufficient information about this organization should be available through experience or research. You will use this same organization as a foundation for all of your project assignments in this course.
Once you have selected your organization, you will evaluate the existing security infrastructure and suggest improvements appropriate to improving the cost and efficiency of managing the security. If assumptions need to be made as part of your project, please list those assumptions so that your instructor is aware.
For this assignment, use the suggested resources, the Capella library, and the Internet to research the subject matter.
Now that you have an understanding of the project and the company's needs, include the following in the initial scope document and proposal:
- Describe the scope of your project by providing an overview to the selected organization: the reasons for your choice, its size, and the location of the organization.
- Describe the main business problems and goals as they relate to information technology. Include information relative to organizational user, organizational systems, and the security requirements.
- Describe decision makers and stakeholders on whom you would rely to develop a requirements analysis and traverse through the information gathering phases of a security infrastructure deployment project.
- Define a project timeline and outline that coincides with the system and/or infrastructure component life cycle stages. Additionally, identify the security components, requirements, and concerns that will need to be addressed.
- Explain the role of Availability, Confidentiality, Authentication, and Integrity in identifying the project scope for the organization.
- Given the global nature of the organization, identify any unique challenges that you anticipate facing from a regulatory, human resources, and cultural standpoint
AAA Framework and Cryptography Strategy
For this assignment, you will complete a data security strategy. This is done by gathering facts about the selected organization and identifying project needs. For this assignment, use the suggested resources, the Capella library, and the Internet to research the subject matter.
For this assignment, complete the following components for your Perimeter Security Strategy:
- Describe vulnerabilities and threats associated with data being stored, in transit and in use.
- Compare two cryptography tools and strategies for the project that would be beneficial for protecting data being stored, in transit and in use.
- Describe at least three (3), non-cryptography strategies for protecting stored data, data in transit and/or data in use for the company.
- Describe strategies and identify at least two (2) tools for supporting the AAA framework in your company's security solution.
- Determine how you would consider applying access control and identify management to protect stored data, data in transit and/or data in use in the company.
- Define at least two (2) policies or guidelines that you would include your organization's data security manual. You are encouraged to provide resources and citations. Any references should be formatted according to APA (6th Edition) Style and Formatting.
- 3 years ago
- NOT RATED
For this assignment, you will develop an initial scope document and proposal for deploying an Enterprise Security Infrastructure Project. This is done by gathering facts about the selected …3 years ago