- Answer their challenge question. Responses should do the following:
- Derive from course material
- Center on thinking about the art object in myriad ways
- Not be too obscure, obvious or off topic
- Challenge each other to think critically about the artwork & it's context
- Focus on developing ideas - think about other themes that may apply to deepen the discussion
- Ask additional questions, clarify concepts, and contribute your unique point of view about an artwork (be sure to identify which artwork)
answer each prompt in a paragraph between 75-150 words.
1. Challenge Question: Why do you believe Betye Saar added the rifle to Aunt Jemima's hand? What was the purpose or symbolization?
2.Question: From looking at the Image what do you think the theme is?. Answer it by using examples from the picture to support your reason. (second picture)
- 12 days ago