A letterBella Swan
In this assignment, you will write a letter to advocate a position specific to social justice. The letter should be addressed to the appropriate person, such as a congressperson from your state if your focus is a state-level issue to be voted on. Write from your stance as a professional nurse. As such, articulate how health is linked to your topic as well as the bioethical principles and concepts justifying your position. Follow Purdue Online Writing Lab’s guidelines for writing the basic business letter. Consider learning tips for writing effective letters to congress if this type of advocacy is new to you.
Websites to help:
At least 2 references to support your position.
- 14 days ago
- Have you ever been asked a question during an interview that was inappropriate or discriminatory? How did you respond? Based on what you’ve learned so far in this course, would you do anything differently if confronted with a similar situation in the fut
- MAN 373 Module 1 Discussion Forum 1 – Virtual Communication Products
- Phyllis Young
- 2 pages report
- HCS 531 Week 4 Individual Assignment Health Care Careers Diagram and Summary
- Need HELP ASAP
- ENG 120 Week 4 Individual Assignment Essays and the Work Environment Paper
- FIN 486 Week 1 Individual Assignment Business Ethics
- swot analysis
In this assignment, you will write a letter to advocate a position specific to social justice. The letter should be addressed to the appropriate person, such as a congressperson from your state if …11 days ago