5-1 Discussion: Antisocial Behaviorkatie foley
In a conversation with a family member, you are told: “Bad people do bad things. Some people are just bad eggs.” For this discussion, you will incorporate what you have learned about antisocial behavior and its implications for promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion.
First, title your post “Antisocial Behavior.”
- Are microaggressions real or imagined? Discuss the implications of statements such as “You shouldn’t take offense” and “Oh stop—you’re being too sensitive” on diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- To what extent can we excuse a person’s motivation to participate in riots or tendency to bully others when it’s an aspect of group behavior? Discuss the implications of group mentality on diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Racial stereotyping and discrimination are antisocial behaviors. Given the impact of learning on human behavior, what is the first step that a person could take to unlearn discriminatory behavior and adopt a more accepting and inclusive attitude toward all people?
- Our conception of bad eggs might inadvertently categorize people into specific social groups. How can we reframe the “bad” in people to view them through a less discriminatory and more inclusive, humanistic lens?
- How does the concept of antisocial behavior apply to any of the following programmatic course themes:
- Social justice
- Emotional intelligence
- Career connections
- 11 days ago
- QNT 351 Week 3 Individual Assignment My Stats Lab 14 Problems
- This homework for Adrian Monroe so please do not send me MSG
- Human Pathophysiology
- American society
- For Wizard Kim
- PSY 240 Week 3 CheckPoint Brain Studies
- Gross Margin Ratio*****Already A++ Rated Tutorial*****Use as Guide Paper*****
- Prof. James Kelvin - Statistics in Business
- CIS 294 - Week 3 - Individual: Support Portfolio – Laptops and Support Tools
- NOT RATED
Please see the attached discussion template.10 days ago