Give a short definition for each of the following terms: compound condition SQL CREATE TABLE computed field sub query SQL built-in functions Answer the following questions: 1. What is the simplest SQL retrieval? 2. What is the purpose of the Where clause when using SELECT? 3. What are data types and why are they important? 4. Provide an example of the GROUP by clause, when would you use this clause? 5. What is an aggregate function (provide 4)? How are they used? 6. Provide example using the COUNT() function 7. How is a field name qualified? How is this used when using a JOIN command, why is it important? 8. What are the three update commands in SQL? 9. What method allows you to re-order the presentation data? 10. How are SQL built-in functions used?
- 10 years ago
- What two ways can electrons move?
- The leaves of a metal leaf electroscope are slightly separated, indicating that it is charged. When you bring a positively...
- A line has a slope of -3 and passes through the point (1,-5) what is the equation for the line
- Gil Vogel started his own consulting firm, Vogel Consulting, on June 1, 2012. The trial balance at June 30 is as...
- A localized climate thy differs from the main regional climate is called a
- p/9 = 5/6
- Why was the US impacted by France declaring war on other European countries, including Britain, during the period of the...
- Instution that promotes continuation of the two-party system
- Write a program that displays the squares of the numbers from 1 to 10. Recall that the square of a...
- Problem: The exchange rate is currently 1.5803 S$/US$. You have just placed an order for 45,000 motherboards at a cost to...