A line has a slope of -3 and passes through the point (1,-5) what is the equation for the lineBabelove07
A line has a slope of -3 and passes through the point (1,-5) what is the equation for the line
- 10 years ago
- can i get a 1 page essay on this, Hixson, Walter, "'Red Storm Rising': Tom Clancy Novels and the...
- How has Romeo's character developed throughout the play? (Romeo and Juliet)
- winds that are caused by giant convection currents, that circulate within the northern and southern hemispheres
- There are 3 parts to this forum: Segmenting the Market, Target Marketing, Products and Prices. •Part 1 - In...
- Slum Futures: Cities that "design" themselves
- use substitution to determine the solution of the sytem of linear equations x+y=8 y=3x
- y=1.5x+2 5x-3y=-9
- How are fossils formed?( Using the words weathering,erosion,transportation,sedimentation and fossils)
- What is Pete's monthly take home pay and indicate the amount his check was under or overstated. What is his weekly traveling expenses?
- programming. the output must be the user must input three numbers then the menu showing get max? get sign? exit then if...