Defined by the business dictionary, recruitment is, “The process of finding and hiring the best-qualified candidate (from within or outside of an organization) for a job opening, in a timely and cost-effective manner (Unknown, 2014)."
However, recruiting is not the only activity that affects an organization's ability to attract applicants. A healthy work/life balance, an excellent benefits package, telework for employees, and company name brand recognition are just some of the "other" factors. For this week, I would like you to respond to the two following questions:
1. What are some of the "other" important factors both internal and external to the organization? Discuss at least two.
2. What is their impact on the recruitment function? Identify at least one factor and its impact.
Minimum of 300 words, in APA format with credible references and intext citations
- 5 years ago
- The executives at CBC want to see how they are doing in ratings against the other networks and
- A personal narrative (or an essay in general) isn’t generally written for the sake of recording an
- Assignment 2: Employment-At-Will Doctrine
- Bus 325
- Contemporary Issues in Aging
- Discussion Question
- Statistic Homework for The -Ideas only