The Principle of Justicetbtylo
Justice is one of the five core ethical principles in healthcare. Using south University Online, find a current article (no more than two years old) on social justice issues in healthcare. The article should also be peer-reviewed.
Note: Peer-reviewed refers to the articles reviewed and approved by author's professional peers who are experts on that topic.
After reading the article, prepare a 3 page synopsis of the content and main theme discussed in a Microsoft Word document. In addition, answer the following questions:
- Does the article discuss justice in terms of procedural or distributive justice?
- How is justice definded?
- What will be the impact of the issues found in the article on the healthcare industry?
- What changes can be made to ensure justice for the persons or groups involved in the artticle?
Support your respones with examples.
Cite any sources in APA format. Time Roman 12, double space
- 7 years ago
- Digital media use by organizations
- What is the GAIN assessment?
- Employee orientation
- Evaluate the effects of the frontier and westward movement upon those who played a major role in it, from the Native Americans and Chicanos who were displaced, to the settlers themselves, and to the effects on the environment.
- Thomas Sabo bracelets jewellery market in the domestic
- help with statics
- Discussion 1
- BUS/475 4,200 - 5,250 word Business Model & Strategic Plan PLUS 350-word Execuive Summary