Part 1: Your astronomy class is studying the solar system, and you have been assigned the topic of the Mars Curiosity rover and its exploration of that planet. You have learned that the rover was launched from Cape Canaveral, Florida, on November 26, 2011, and landed in the Gale Crater on Mars on August 6, 2012. The mission was scheduled to last two years and had the major goal of assessing whether Mars was or is capable of supporting life. The Curiosity rover is the size of a car and has a MastCam equipped with two camera systems to take photos of the landscape as it maneuvers around the rocky surface. The rover also can scoop up samples of the Martian soil, fire a laser at rocks as far away as nine feet (2.7 meters), and make weather station readings. Use the concepts and techniques you learned in the chapter to create a PowerPoint presentation with a suitable theme, a title slide, and three text slides with bulleted lists. Add pictures from Office.com and apply a transition. Submit your assignment in the format specified by your instructor.
Part 2: You made several decisions while creating the presentation in this assignment: what theme to use, where to place text, how to format the text (font, font size, paragraph alignment, bulleted para- graphs, italics, bold, color). You also decided which graphical images to use, where to position the graphical images, if a closing slide would be useful, and which transition would be most effective. What was the rationale behind each of these decisions? When you proofed the document, what further revisions did you make and why? Where would you recommend showing this slide show?
- Part 1 - PowerPoint Presentation
- Part 2 - Rationale -
- APA format, 2-3 pages in length (excluding cover page, abstract, and reference list)
- Minimum of 2-3 peer reviewed resources
- 5 years ago
- BSHS 441 Week 3 Individual Assignment Paper on the Challenges of Being an Advocate and Neutral Facil
- Calculations Shown
- "Contextual Factors and Behavioral Channels"
- Final Phil Prompt
- IP WORK WEEK 1
- wk 3 discussion and application
- BSHS 322 Communications Skills for the Human Services Professional
- You are a volunteer research associate at a local Veteran's Administration hospital. Write a 1,200 word paper discussing the following: At least three methods used to assess pain, including cognitive, behavioral, and self-report methods The psychosocial
- Whistle Blowing
- Help with computer discussion homework
- NOT RATED
Part 1: Your astronomy class is studying the solar system, and you have been assigned the topic of the Mars Curiosity rover and its exploration of that planet. You have learned that the rover was …5 years ago
- NOT RATED
Part 1: Your astronomy class is studying the solar system, and you have been assigned the topic of the Mars Curiosity rover and its exploration of that planet. You have learned …3 years ago