Please solve for mesky172
Thirty percent of NBA (National Basketball Association) are international players. If I choose 8 players randomly, what is the probability that exactly 3 of the 8 are international players?
- 10 years ago
- describes the lake vostok
- f you place 20 grams of helium at room temperature into a closed container that holds 500 mL, and then...
- Hyperbola, Parabola, Non-Linear Equations (ASAP)
- Accounting Help
- Dominic bought a new alarm clock that was on sale for $18.75. If this price represents a 30% discount from...
- continuing number pattern 100-98-66-64-92 -- -- -- --
- what is the surface of this cubeoid: height 4cm. lenght 4cm and width 8cm. then, remove a cube with the lenght,...