what is the surface of this cubeoid: height 4cm. lenght 4cm and width 8cm. then, remove a cube with the lenght,...shannb98
what is the surface of this cubeoid: height 4cm. lenght 4cm and width 8cm. then, remove a cube with the lenght, width and height of 2cm from the centre. whats the new volume?
- 11 years ago
- Why is John Donne's poetry not written in typical Elizabethan style, even though it was written in the Elizabethan era?
- Which two types of elements usually form ionic compounds?
- X=-5y+2 x=3y-2
- Assuming that all net operating revenues Coca-Cola and all net sales Pepsi Co were net credit sales compute the accounts receivable turnover ratio for 2009 for Coca-Cola and PepsiCo;also compute the days outstanding for receivables.What is your evaluation
- What is the median of 2,3,5,5,5,7,7,8?
- Air pressure and wind by Sharon Fabian
- In the book The Noble Experience, how did people react when Branch Rickey told them that one day he would intergrate his new Negro league into the majors?
- carl's mention of frank's jealousy is an example of? A: a universal truth B: a convention C: foreshadowing D: falling...
- I need someone to take a little bit of notes on chapter 21 section 1 starting on pg 589-595 in...