If a baby continued to grow at the same rate as in the first 3 months of life, what would the child weigh at age 12 years?zeinabm_2011
The weight of a baby measured over an 11-month period is given in the weight chart below for this problem.
Weight (lb) Age (months)
6.6 0 (birth)
(a) What was the average monthly weight gain for this baby over the period from birth to 3 months?
(b) What was the average monthly weight gain for the baby over the period from 8 months to 11 months?
(c) If a baby continued to grow at the same rate as in the first 3 months of life, what would the child weigh at age 12 years?
- 11 years ago
- A line has a slope of -3 and passes through the point (1,-5) what is the equation for the line
- the vertices of triangle ABC are A(-6,11)B(6,-3) C(-2,-2). D is the midpoint of AC and E is the midpoint of...
- programming. the output must be the user must input three numbers then the menu showing get max? get sign? exit then if...
- Give a scientific description of a mid-latitude forest that contains a small pond within its shady depths. Research on the...
- i want answers. not help
- Biology Evolution Question
- Which statement is accurate about radioactive dating techniques? 1. They use a technique in which the degree of radioactive decay is...
- 1.Purchase inventory that cost 2,200 on account from Blue Company under terms 1/10, n/30. The merchandise was deliver FOB shipping...
- Balance the following chemical equation