Graduate Level Writing!!! Cyber/Computer Security Only!!!atlshawty76
1. Please take a look at the "Project 5 Instructions" that is attached (pay close attention to what's highlighted in "green"). The paper must meet these requirements in order to receive a "grade of meet requirements".
2. Will pay up to $100.
3. If any other resources is needed please let me know.
4. Begin preparing your strategy by reviewing the following resources that will aid you in becoming well informed on encryption technologies for e-mail:
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- iOS encryption
- Blackberry encryption
Then start developing your strategy. Define these strong encryption technologies as general principles in secure email:
- Pretty Good Policy (PGP algorithm)
- GNU Privacy Guard (GPG)
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Digital signature
- Mobile device encryption (e.g., iOS encryption and Blackberry encryption)
In your report, also consider how the use of smart card readers tied to computer systems might be beneficial in the future enhancements to system and data access protection. This may help you define long-term solutions for your leadership.
Leadership does not know the costs and technical complexity of these email encryption strategies. To further their understanding, compare the complexities of each in relation to the security benefits, and then make a recommendation and a deployment plan.
The deliverables for this project are as follows:
1. Create a single report in Word document format. This report should be about 10 pages long, double-spaced, with citations in APA format. Page count does not include diagrams or tables. The report must cover the following:
- · network security and threat table
- · Common Access Card deployment strategy
- · e-mail security strategy
2. Using the information you've gathered from the previous steps, prepare the network security vulnerability and threat table,in which you outline the following:
- · security architecture of the organization
- · the cryptographic means of protecting the assets of the organization
- · the types of known attacks against those types of protections
- · means to ward off the attacks
Create your Network Security Vulnerability and Threat Table, and include it in your submission to the organization. Please refer to this threat table template (See page 3) for guidance on creating this document.
***A good practice would be to use each competency as a self-check to confirm you have incorporated all of them in your work.***
- 1.5: Use sentence structure appropriate to the task, message and audience.
- 1.6: Follow conventions of Standard Written English.
- 1.7: Create neat and professional-looking documents appropriate for the project.
- 2.1: Identify and clearly explain the issue, question, problem under consideration.
- 2.2: Locate and access sufficient information to investigate the issue or problem.
- 2.3: Evaluate the information in logical manner to determine value and relevance.
- 2.4: Consider and analyze information in context to the issue or problem.
- 3.2: Employ quantitative and data analysis techniques to arrive at optimal solution.
- 5.1: Knowledge of procedures, tools, and applications used to keep data or information secure, including public key infrastructure, point-to-point encryption, and smart cards.
- 5 years ago
- NOT RATED
See attachment5 years ago