Five variables of service qualityjosuav1
Identify the five variables of service quality and discuss how a small business can use each variable to create a competitive advantage over competitors.
The five variables are:
- Tabgibles, or physical evidence. A tidy office and clean uniforms are examples.
- Reliability, or consistency of performance and dependability. "The right technology. Right away," Assert software solutions provider CDW
- Responsiveness, or the readiness to serve. " Citi never sleep," say the ads for the banking giant.
- Assurance, or the confidence communicated by the service provider. " Let your worries go," reassures Northwestern Mutual, an investment and insurance firm.
- Empathy, which shows the service provider understands customers' needs and is rasdy to fulfill them. "Clear your mind/ Relax your soul," says Hotel Nikko San Francisco.
APA formatting for any citations.
- 7 years ago
- For Kim Woods
- ETH 125 Week 4 CheckPoint Leaders and Legislation of the Civil Rights and Black Power Movements Appendix C
- ECO 205 Week 6 Assignment Labor Market Research
- MKT 421 Week 3 Team Assignment - Marketing Plan Phase II
- Management Information System help
- Central Venous Catheter related blood stream infection
- ACC 557 Assignment 3 You Are an Investment Analyst
- Bis 220 week 1 Team a Portion
- Discusion question