Diversity Management Rough draftjesi.s
The rough draft of your Diversity Management Proposal is due. It should be submitted in memo format, except that is should be double spaced. Also make sure of the following:
- Discuss the problem or opportunity
- Describe the alternative solutions to the problem
- Evaluate the alternatives
- Discuss which alternative you selected and why.
- Discuss any follow-up to determine effectiveness of decision.
- Make sure to use correct tone. Remember that your audience for your proposal is the decision-makers of the organization who have the power to implement your change.
- You should have one interview (phone or email is fine) and at least two scholarly sources.
- All sources should be included on an APA formatted reference page.
- The length of the proposal should be five to eight pages, plus the reference page.
- Use visual markers (e.g., bullets and lists) and visuals wisely.
- 6 years ago
- MAT540 Week 5 MIDTERM EXAM
- Prof Moses Week 4 Advertising Campaign
- ACC400 Week 4 Team Assignment - Interpreting Financial Statements & BYP13-4 Coca Cola-Pepsi
- Question and answer
- MKT 450 (International Marketing) Week 1 Complete
- Paper Due
- The United States Armed forces can discriminate against all religions and religious practices to the extent that those practices are inconsistent with the required military dress code
- MGT 450 (Strategic Planning for Organizations) Week 1 Complete
- Assignment 4: Research Application