Determine if process is a martingalebanannaman34
Determine if the following process is a martingale
Y(t) = wX1(t) + Sqrt(1-w2)X2(t)
Where X1(t) & X2(t) are independent. and are brownian motion.
assume Y(t) satisfys the integrability condition.
Also answer following : Does answer depend on w? what is possible definition of w?, will Y(t) keep the properties of Brownian motion.
- 9 years ago
- 9. The nail root and the nail body attach to the a. lunula. b. nail bed. c. nail groove. d. hyponychium. e. hypodermis.
- What percent of 88 is 33?
- 1. Using the descriptions of the attributes given in the figure, convert the ERD shown in P6.1 into a dependency that...
- National governments have more power than any other human institution in the world. Why do you think this is the...
- What Catergories of population change does the 2000 census report identify and describe?
- Using the case provided, propose a technology solution that results from your analysis of the business environment. First, analyze the...
- what are three exmaples of how using common land or materials can be of issue?
- the value of a car purchased for $20,000 decreases at rate of 12% per year. What will be the value...
- what motivated momaday to temporarily trade pecos for the horse his friend pasqual was riding? [analyze]
- . Mr. Ganesh retires on 31.10.2010 voluntarily from XYZ (P) Ltd. as per the scheme approved under section 10(10C) of the...