. Mr. Ganesh retires on 31.10.2010 voluntarily from XYZ (P) Ltd. as per the scheme approved under section 10(10C) of the...subrat2206
. Mr. Ganesh retires on 31.10.2010 voluntarily from XYZ (P) Ltd. as per the scheme approved under section 10(10C) of the Income-tax Act, 1961. He furnishes the following particulars: Salary `40,000 p.m.; Pension `16,000 p.m.; D.A. forming part of basic pay `12,000 p.m.; Compensation on voluntary retirement `8,00,000; Gratuity `11,10,000; Leave Salary `6,75,000; He gets 60% of his pension commuted for `,600,000 on 31.1.2011. Completed years of service 18 years and 7 months. Leave availed while in service 19 months. But for the voluntary retirement Mr. Ganesh would have retired only after 45 months. The last increment he received was on 1.11.2010. Compute his taxable salary income for the A.Y. 2011-12.
- 10 years ago
- 403 meters , 4139 decimeters, 39576 centimeters witch is the longest and why?
- write the name of the special days which commerate the birth of christ,the crucifixion of christ, the resurrection of christ.
- how do the grasshopper and the cricket keep "the poetry of earth" alive?
- What impact has social media had on your financial decisions and how could credit unions utilize these tools to help...
- Initially, A yoga ball is partially blown up and its surface area measured. Afterwards, it is filled completely and its...
- Scenario #3:
- a map of the island is drawn so that 1cm on the map represents 100 metres on the island the...
- •Describe the distinguishing features that differentiate strategic HRM research from other HRM topics. •Discuss the three dominant theoretical perspectives and...
- the photograph above shows a virus attacking a human T cell (immune cell). Which disease could result if many T...