Assignment Type: Individual Project Deliverable Length: 4-6 pages Points Possible: 125 ...elmey1
Assignment Type: Individual Project Deliverable Length: 4-6 pages Points Possible: 125 Due Date: 10/21/2012 11:59:59 PM CT A senior federal agent is assigned as the division training officer responsible for providing/coordinating in-service training for the agents in the division along with the local police officers assigned to work on a federal task force. You are assisting in preparing the curriculum for an upcoming two-week class for approximately 30 officers. One of the most important sections of the course will center on the various types of searches authorized by federal law and what is necessary to legally support those searches. You have been directed to include the following elements: Please answer the following questions and requirement to write your 4–6 page paper. As you answer each question, you must provide support or evidence that will enhance and empirically prove your answers. Academic criminal justice articles or real-life criminal justice findings that are found in journals or other academic sources must be cited in supporting your answers. Please use APA style for all cited sources including your resource page. •A discussion on the process by which a search warrant is sought and issued, emphasizing the Fourth Amendment requirements. •Define probable cause and the standard by which probable cause is met. •Describe and discuss at least 2 types of searches that do not require a warrant. •Address the following questions: a.What is the rationale for allowing warrantless searches? b.Are those reasons persuasive? c.Do all such searches require that probable cause exist or are there exceptions?
- 9 years ago
- Finance Help
- Ethics unit 2
- Is an online course I have two quizzes of 20 questions each and a final exam of 45 questions can...
- 44646576549065465 46546 546540 654 0654 065
- In what way did sixteenth-century (1500-1599) Europeans benefit from trade between the Americas and Europe?
- Part of a processing plant consists of a pipeline which carries a chemical with a relative density (to water) of...
- Hello. I need help with explaining why a quadrilateral is a parallelogram and not a rhombus or a rectangle.
- heath economics
- 150 History vocab words to define