Analyze the market over the week. What was driving the market? What do you think caused the changes in the market and the Dow Jones or any other indices you selected? Did the market react quickly to news?
Continue to track your portfolio. What was the return on the portfolio and how did it compare with the market? Which stocks in your portfolio went up and which went down, and why? How were the stocks in your portfolio affected by the changes in the market, and by events in the companies or industries?
Present an analysis of the market and of your portfolio as a 5–7 slide PowerPoint presentation.
All written assignments and responses should follow APA rules for attributing sources.
- 8 years ago
- Some true or false questions about the APT
- ACC 291 WEEK 4
- marketing communication
- Using a computer software program, the epidemiologists have analyzed the food history data from the questionnaires and have constructed the following attack rate table.
- The Misguided Advocates of Open Borders
- Assignment 2 Someone to Respect and Admire
- Matter and Its Changes Test
- ethics class 200 words on thinking styles
- Assignment 2: The Multiplier Effect