Ashford BUS642 Week 5 Assignmentmr.ave
You will receive feedback on the previous week's assignment by Sunday 11:59pm. Before you complete your Week Five assignment, please read your instructor’s comments about your Week Four assignment, as well as this week's lecture. Be sure to include any suggested changes in your project going forward.
In a seven- to eight-page paper (not including the title and references pages),
Include a revised version of your introduction, research question, background research, hypothesis, research design, sampling plan, secondary data plan (if applicable), measurement scales (if applicable), observation plans (if applicable), survey plans (if applicable). These revisions must be based on the feedback from your instructor about these sections in Week Four.
Describe your plans for analyzing your data (e.g., content analysis, statistical analysis, etc.) and your plans for how you will present your results.
Include an APA-formatted references list.
Your paper must be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
While it is not a required portion of your Week Five assignment submission, you should be collecting data this week if you haven’t started already. If you wait until Week Six to collect data, you will not have time to analyze it and write it up.
Instructor’s comments about week 4 assignment:
Your additions for this week could be expanded to better cover the topics. Focus groups, observations, etc. are going to be an important data source for your research.
- 6 years ago
- writing English assignment
- For Researcher_D
- How three-dimensional printing can help disabled people? No title page, APA format, 5 pages with double space, at least 5 references.
- Abstract and Reference page in APA for paper
- •What is the intent of the mental health court in general? •Did the judge make an appropriate decision in this case, and why? •What other alternatives would have been more appropriate for this defendant?
- Environmental Health
- ASHFORD ABS 200 Week 2 Critical Thinking Evidence Based Practice (EBP) (PIE)
- Term Paper Week 10 CIS-527
- ITB 405 Assignment 3 Essentials of Exporting and Importing
- Assignment 3 Systems Analysis and Design