- HSA 546 WEEK 4 DISCUSSION
- Implementing Network and Personnel Security Measures
You did not provide the patch diagram. You did well on the rest of the paper, but please try to keep that SafeAssign score down. This is what my professor wrote back,,,
- HEALTH X Assignment
- Health 2
- "Needs and Uses of Long-Term Care" Please respond to the following:
- See Below
- HSA 545 Week 3 Discussion - Do No Harm and Financing for an Aging Population
- week 2 HSA 545
- You have already developed a thesis statement and developed an outline in which you explored two (2) real-life international incidents from the past five (5) years involving the United States as they received an elevated status as a world power. Now you w
I asked for an original paper. First submission was 69% in safeassign. Requested to fix paper which was done came back 49%. Thought the purpose of paying $10 per page would ensure an original paper that I wouldn't have to edit to pass safeassign. If you don't know what safeassign is it's worse than turnitin. The effort was there and the intent was good but I can't give 5 stars.You are the first person put a comment that it is plagiarized. I always provide original work, you can clearly see from my reviews.When I ask to attach the report there is no response. It is 100% plagiarism free in copyscape which available in this site.
- Assignment 2.1 Policemen of the World Final Paper
Once again great work and very fast.
- Assignment 1: Evaluating Bias in Research
Great job! exactly what I needed.
- Assignment 2: Social Control and Criminal Deviance: Bullying
Perfect, exactly what I needed and well written.
- BUS 475 Assignment 1: Social Performance of Organizations
- Assignment 1: Essay – Exploring Ancient Mysteries
- CIS-599: Project Deliverable 2: Business Requirements
The paper didn't go into the constraints and risks associated with the project which was a part of the requirements in the paper
- Part 2 (Critcal Thinking)
- Assignment 1.2: Conflicting Viewpoints Essay – Part II
- An IAC group 1 carcinogen and cancer
- Identify the five different types of toxins. Provide a brief discussion of the effects and include examples.
- Compare and contrast bacterial and fungal toxins. Provide a brief discussion for each, and include symptoms and examples for each.