you will do a character analysis to allow you to get inside the mind of one of the characters."Woman Hollering Creek" is told as a third-person narrative, not as a first-person narrative.Greys Anatomy
Creative writing in response to literature is a way for students to respond to literature in a personal way. Creative writing provides a way for students to practice critical thinking and develop a stronger understanding of literary criticism while showing creativity and a bit of their own personalities. For this creative writing assignment, you will do a character analysis to allow you to get inside the mind of one of the characters."Woman Hollering Creek" is told as a third-person narrative, not as a first-person narrative. The difference is that a third-person narrative presents the characters to us in the words of a narrator rather than from the words of the characters themselves. The story contains descriptions such as “Cleofilas did this” or “Cleofilas said that,” but it’s not as if Cleofilas herself is telling everything from their perspective. Of course, sometimes she speaks in the story, but she does not get to tell the story or what she thinking or feeling. It is up to the reader to determine what she might be thinking or feeling. For this assignment, imagine you are Cleofilas writing a journal entry the events described in the story. Try to get into the mind of Cleofilas. Be imaginative and creative. Pretend you are Cleofilas and have successfully left your marriage with Felice's help. You will not be retelling the plot of the story; you will be Cleofilas reflecting on what has happened. In this journal entry you can put down whatever thoughts she might have using absolute frankness and honesty. Criteria:
- Write a minimum 400 words in paragraph form, using Times New Roman 12-point font (or similar) with double spacing. A title page is not required.
- Submit as a Microsoft Word attachment on the submission page (click title above). Assignments not submitted in this way may be returned to you ungraded.
There is a no-research policy in place for this class. Using any material other than the assigned readings and lectures, even if it is correctly quoted and cited, will result in a failing grade for this assignment. Contact your instructor if you have questions about this policy.
- 2 months ago
- Finance Assignment
- need power point done paying 35 to 40$ only!!!
- ACC 544 Week 5 Learning Team Assignment Controls for Outflows
- SOC 105 Week 3 Individual Assignment Popular Literature Paper
- PSY 480 Week 1 Individual Assignment Examination of Clinical Psychology Paper
- P4-17 Durnham Company uses a job-order costing system. The following transactions took place last year:
- Very High Class English Reading/Writing
- Psychology Discussion
- I sincerely need this in like 8 hours without failure.
Creative writing in response to literature is a way for students to respond to literature in a personal way. Creative writing provides a way for students to practice critical thinking and develop a …5 months ago