Write a C program which will run in Unix multiprocessor systembhavanishankera
This machine has exactly 3 processors and your program is supposed to read two integer values A and B and compute 3 different results:
A*B, A-B and A+B. Execute all three operations in parallel. The main mission is to write the program (only 1 program) that "forks" two other processes in order to do all three operations simultaneously and display the results in the screen. Use CIGWIN to run and verify the code or any other Unix-like system.
- 17 days ago
- management paper(4 pages)
- For Prof. Goodwill Only
- 5 pagraphs with references please and no plagirazm
- Enter the United States by Bus
- PLEASE FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS: APA FORMAT FREE OF PLAGIARISM...
- phi 208 week 4 discussion 1
- Who can write this paper by tomorrow
- essay chickano music
- Discussion on satire
- NETW250 Week 7 iLab: Unified Communications Server Elastix: A Two-Server Scenario