Write a 4–6-page business analysis of your key research findings regarding your selected firm's level of diversification (product scope), geographical and vertical scope, and the overall fit with the business strategy or strategies.Scholar101
The vice president of corporate strategy at the headquarters of your selected firm (Ford) has requested that you provide her with a business analysis of your key findings regarding the firm's level of diversification (product scope), geographical and vertical scope, and the overall fit with the business strategy or strategies (identified in Assessment 1).
In 4–6 pages, provide a business analysis of the firm you selected. Your analysis should do all of the following:
· Analyze the corporate strategy of the selected firm, including product, geographical, and vertical scope in which it operates. Has the firm expanded from its initial product line or field of operation? Does the firm own vertically related activities along the value chain for its products?
· Analyze the firm's overall corporate structure and key management systems. Does the firm employ any of the following three elements of corporate strategy: diversification, vertical integration, or globalization? Are global alliances an overall part of the corporate strategy?
· Analyze the strategic fit between the business and corporate strategies of the selected firm.
Use clear headings and subheadings to organize the key points of your analysis.
Your report should be clearly written and communicate effectively to organizational leadership; use correct grammar, spelling and mechanics as expected of a business professional. Cite and reference all sources using current APA style. Support your business analysis with at least four academic resources from the attachment or internet.
- 5 years ago
- report 2
- Assignment 2: Forecasting/Scheduling: Preferably the WBS chart, References at least 2011-2016, and APA format
- I.P. Unit 2 Racial Criminal Profiling
- Week 9 Discussion CIS 524
- Attn Kim Woods: Can you help me with Visual Logic lab assignment?
- managerial communications (post)
- Health care Statistic
- Leadership Week 14
- Article Critique