Wk7 DQ - Data Analysis & Business Intelligencevoyage
Discuss the concept of statistical quality control and some of the various techniques that are associated with this concept. Your textbook provides some companies that have utilized this concept; please discuss one case
1. Please find one case from the textbook attached and discuss in this discussion.
2. Define the words in the own words. Do not directly quote from the textbook.
2. Need to write at least 2 paragraphs
3. Need to include the information from the textbook as the reference.
4. Need to include at least 1 peer reviewed article as the reference.
5. Please find the textbook and related power point in the attachment
- a year ago
Week 1 Discussions and Required Resources
Part 1 and Part 2 must be at least 150 - 200 words unless otherwise
Part 1: The Quantitative Analysis Approach
1. For this discussion, begin by …2 years ago
Please define each of the following concepts and provide one example of each concept: descriptive and inferential statistics, a sample and a population, qualitative and …a year ago
a year ago
- Describe the concepts of prior probability, conditional probability, joint probability, and posterior probability.
- Explain Bayes’ Theorem and provide a numerical example …
Using LIRN (or JSTOR), Internet, and the textbook, please develop and prepare an 7th APA formatted paper that provides an analysis of all of the following topics. Please include a management …a year ago
a year ago
- What is a probability distribution?
- What is a continuous probability distribution?
- What are the differences in the various types of sampling?
- Discuss the concept of …
Using your textbook (look at some of the business examples that are illustrated), LIRN, JSTOR.org, and the Internet, develop an 7th edition APA formatted paper that defines and …a year ago
a year ago
- Discuss the difference between correlation and causation
- Discuss the purpose of multiple regression
- Discuss the underlying assumptions of multiple regression and what can be done if …
Please explain the steps involved in conducting a goodness-of-fit test to determine whether a sample of observations is from a normal population. Provide a numerical example
…a year ago
Question for Paper:
Using your textbook (look at some of the business examples that are illustrated), LIRN, JSTOR.org, and the Internet, develop an APA formatted paper that defines and presents …a year ago
- NOT RATED
Briefly define the following concepts and provide numerical examples:
- The Null hypothesis
- Type I error
- Type II error
- Test statistic
- Critical values
1. …a year ago