WK5 - #4 Case Study – New Belgium Brewingmsd23
WK5 - #4 Case Study – New Belgium Brewing
Answer the following questions related to Case 5 in Business Ethics in a 2-page essay:
• Is there a possible conflict between an industry that sells a product that can have negative consequences from the use of its product and the industry’s ability to engage in socially responsible activities?
• What perks do you see in the New Belgium Brewery that could be an added plus to your work environment? Identify at least two of those perks.
• What are the dangers any company might face if its sole focus is the bottom line? Identify at least five of those dangers.
Read the following sections of Business Ethics:
• Ch. 7, “Organizational Factors: The Role of Ethical Culture and Relationships”
• Ch. 8, “Developing and Effective Ethics Program”
• Case 5, “New Belgium Brewing: Ethical and Environmental Responsibility,” on pp. 437–446
Read the following sections of Conscious Capitalism:
• Ch. 15, ”Conscious Cultures”
• Ch. 16, ”Conscious Management”
• Ch. 18, ”The Power and Beauty of Conscious Capitalism”
• “The Conscious Capitalism Credo” on p. 273
Required Course Materials
Title: Business Ethics: Ethical Decision Making and Cases
Authors: Ferrell, O. C., Fraedrich, J., & Ferrell, L.
Title: Conscious Capitalism: Liberating the Heroic Spirit of Business
Authors: MacKay, J., & Sisodia, R.
- 4 years ago
- According to the World Bank's website, the mission inscribed on the World Bank Group's website is "Our Dream is a World Free of Poverty" (Poverty overview, 2015). In 2012, the most recent estimates available, global poverty was down to 12.7 percent from 3
- journal entries
- HR management - 100 questions
- 3-4 page paper on Intervention Strategies program for Obesity
- Imagine you are the mayor in a small community in a developing country.
- PSY/410 Week 4 Treatment of Personality Disorders Debate
- history discussions